There have been some beta releases in 2006, and a little bit silence since
that. Now with Call of Duty 4 the interests in making stats for this franchise
returned to me, and so here it is. The first BETA Version of UltraStats which
supports Call of Duty 4.
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, do not expect Final
Release quality! I expect that there are still bugs in the UltraStats! If you
found a bug, please check the known Issues section before you post a new
thread into our
What is UltraStats?
UltraStats is a stats parser and web front-end for Call of Duty (+UO), Call
of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4.
What features are supported yet?
Currently there is already a bunch of features available, for details see
Main Overview with Top Played Rounds, Top Players, Serverlist and
Total Statistics and per Server statistics, so you can either view
statistics for all servers consolidated, or only for a Server.
Round based Stats, this means each played round is recorded and can be
viewed in a large list. It is also possible to filter the rounds by gametype
Round Details, for each round you will be able to view details like
Kills Deaths, a chatlog and round ration per player.
Player Search, you can search either by Ingame-GUID or PlayerAlias
Player Stats, lists players by different criteria's like most kills or
Player Details, which is available for each player. Many things like
Favorite Weapon and Map are displayed, a hit location model where the player
hit others and were hit.
Weapon Stats, display details about the weapons and the Top Killer's and
Top Killed By. If you filter by server, you will only see the weapons that
have been used on the server.
Server Stats, shows the maps played on the Server, sorted by PlayCount.
For each map you can also browse through the last played rounds.
Admin Center, gives you the possibility to fully administrate
UltraStats. You can edit players, add / edit servers, download and parse
logfiles, or clean up the database.
Ban Players, if you think someone cheats you can simple ban him in the
Player editor. He will be totally hidden in the stats, but the data remains
intact. You can also delete him if you want to totally get rid if him !
MultiLanguage, by default there is english and german, but other
languages are easily possible. Contact us if you are interested in
translation UltraStats into your foreign language!
Time Logging, a little bit experimential as it is a mix of the file
creation date of the logfile, and the time entries in the logfile, which
start from 0 everytime the server is restarted.
and much more ... check out the readme.txt
What features are planned for the future?
My todo list grows every day, but here is a list of most important things
this will be added till the final release:
Admin Center: Weapon Editor, so you can edit the weapon details.
Admin Center: String Editor, so you can edit map, weapon and others
texts in the database.
Admin Center: Player Editor, additional fields will be available like
adding a picture and description for players. Typically you would do this
for Clan members.
Admin Center: User Access Level, which means you will be able to define
different access levels for users. Useful for GameServer ISP's who do not
want the Clans to have full control on the stats.
Clanfilter: You can already set a flag to specify who is a Clanmember
and who is not. In the final version, you will be able to only display Stats
for Clan members.
ServerStats: Add LiveView, so you can see who is actually playing on the
RoundStats: Calcute Rounds Results based on Actions, for better detailed
SkillValue: Will be added, so you have an additional value which will be
a configurable value from Kills, Deaths, GameActions and so on.
Add Menu into Language System, hasn't been done yet.
Add more map and weapon description, also in german language!
lots of other stuff which I can't remember at the moment
Time Filter, Year and month. The database already logs Year and month
data, with the final, it will be possible to filter the statistics by Year
and even by Month. A very nice feature for monthly stats without deleting
There are things you have to take care when you use UltraStats.
MultiServer - If you are using more then one Server in your
UltraStats Installation, make sure that your game server is using DIFFERENT
game log files! During development, I had the case where one log file
contained the data of two servers. The log file was totally garbage and did
not produce any useful results!
If you experience any bugs, feel free to post into our Forums!
UltraStats for CoD Series (Beta Version 0.2.142) - Readme
Readme File: UltraStats Beta Version 0.2.142 for CoD Series
- Fixed Teamkill logging, should now work as expected for Cod4 (thanks to the flawed logging format)
- Fixed minor menu bugs.
- Added workaround for Roundresult Counting for the TDM (WAR) Gametype.
- Added TimeMod from ramirez, automatically detected.
- Fixed missing Medal Description, also added german description of the medals.
- Fixed minor parser bugs.
- Fixed ignoring chat logging if disabled
- Removed info-teams.php links, they couldn't display much useful information anyway.
- Banning Players caused SQL Error's.
- Fixed several MYSQL Error's in the round-detail view.
- Fixed Sniper Medal (thanks to postings in the forums)
- Kill Count differed from the Killer Medal, this Problem has been fixed in the Parser. This means in order to correct this, you will need to reparse the gamelogs.
- Fixed several display bugs in the Weapon Menu, database upgrade required which will be done automatically once you login into the admin center
- Playernames with < and > don't cause Problems anymore. Existing installations will need to recreate Alias HTML Code (See Server Admin Center)
- Medals with NULL results will not be added anymore.
- Fixed numerous PHP NOTICES (Only visible when PHP Debugging was enabled)
- Parser now ignores chat loglines, if disabled in Admin Center!
- Minor other bugfixes...
- Added Medal Detail Page, now you can see other places for the medal as well.
- Added Claymore Medal
- Added Knife Medal, thanks to Hunter for the Knife Medal Picture
- Medals can now be turned off and on seperately in the admin center.
- Added damagetype detail page, which also includes "KNIFE" kills as MOD_MELEE kills.
- Added screenshots for a lot of new custom maps for cod4.
- Replace gamelauncher:// links with hlsw://, might be more useful for some people.
- Many new themes (Skins) available, thanks a lot to Encore and Willstar !
- Last 8 digits of the Punkbuster GUID are displayed in the Player Details view now, and linked to www.punksbusted.com player search repository. This helps finding cheaters !
- Added german descriptions for many weapons and gametypes.
- Added Cod4 Team Icons
- Added Display Names for many new Cod4 custom maps (thanks to hunter)
- Added Option to search for Punkbuster GUIDs in the player search.
- Hardened all UltraStats include files against register_globals attack.
Note: to fix that timestamp bug, add that command in your startscript: +sets gamestartup "`date +"%D %T"`"
Demo Website: http://cod4demo.ultrastats.org/
Support Forum Deutsch: http://www.shooter-szene.de/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-193.phtml
Support Forum English: http://www.shooter-szene.de/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-192.phtml
UltraStats for CoD Series (Beta Version 0.2.142) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 2 | Last comment: 03-27-2008 at 03:23
#1 - 03-27-2008 at 03:04
BPU_BuckDich From: (Vlaanderen) Joined: December 21st, 2005 Posts: 173
this is alredy out for a bit, never the less its a great util
we have our own running at...changed the layour tough
you are using not official ultrastats, thats only a little bug mod
try the real one and youŽll see what i mean, much more feartures and without known bugs atm
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time. Now enjoy yourself and behave!