|ZoXo Custom Mod (vX, Revised) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|ZoXo Custom Mod (vX, Revised) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
ZoXo Custom Mod vX - Rev
1) Put the folder 'ZoXo' next to your CoDUOmp.exe (application).
2) Download AWE 2.12 for Call of Duty United Offensive at this location:
and place the UO files in the 'ZoXo' folder (filenames: w_awe_uo_svr_v2.12.pk3 , w_awe_uo_v2.1_client.pk3)
3) Add the following command to your app launch
+set fs_game ZoXo
4) a) Edit the template config for use on your server (Instructions included)
b) or make yourself a new one (don't forget to include the AWE config stuff)
5) If you use the options file follow the instructions included to customize your features.
Tip of the Day #1: Keeping the mod in its own folder will reduce the problems your players will have connecting to other servers to zero. Otherwise sooner or later, your forum will have a message that states someone is having a problem connecting to another server after they have played your server. Do everyone a huge favor, and save yourself time by keeping your 'Main' and 'UO' folders stock (maps are OK most of the time) and keeping mods in their own folders.
An extra step for you as an admin, but time saved from solving technical issues later.
The more you know...
Thanks to the following clans who provided troubleshooting data while using the mod on their servers:
+UB+ United Brotherhood Clan
admin: GGG GATEKEEPER
As well as the players who kept using the servers, despite there being a new download every few days.
Thanks to their patience and persistence, both clans have been invaluable in bringing the mod to it's current state. What started out as a pet project meant to amuse myself and a friend in 1-on-1 deathmatch games has turned into this...
Credits and Applause:
----Although the AWE files are now seperate, without this mod these files are practically useless----
Name : AWE (Additional War Effects)
Author : Bell
Site : http://awe.milliways.st/awe2.php
Forum : http://forum.milliways.st/index.php
Weapons, weapon models and animations, and weapon graphics:
United Sniper Squad Modern Weapons V1
DA BOMB MOD FOR COD UO
Advanced Artillery Modification BETA
Contact Info- firstname.lastname@example.org
UO Nade Throw Mod
E-mail: Download the zip to see!
MSN: Download the zip to see!
Contact Notes: Please include an appropriate subject line for e-mails, so I don't mistake them for trash!
13 CLAN SPECTATOR MUSIC
game: Call Of Duty-UO
name: Spectator music
1) The mod has been separated from the AWE files (for troubleshooting problems) so you must download AWE version 2 yourself. This is only tested and verified for use with United Offensive, so the AWE UO version must be used.
Currently it can be downloaded at:
Some modification of AWE scripting has been necessary to make some features work, but 99 percent of the scripting is AWE based, therefore YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO KNOW how AWE works if you plan to use this mod. The template configuration file is included should you want to use it as a starting point. All of the AWE features have been set to default (except one). Removing the two slashes in front of CVAR's in the template config will activate that CVAR. The documentation included with the AWE mod will also help you.
2) Grenades are no longer selectable when you run out by using the grenade launcher. Grenades are not interchangeable, but if you have the grenade launcher active when you are shot down, that weapon is dropped and can be picked up by the opposing team with ammo intact. The ammo will not be converted to throwable grenades however. When carrying the opposing team's grenade launcher, you can also pick up the opposing teams grenades and they are usable with the launcher. You will have to swap them for your grenades like normal. They cannot be used in your team's grenade launcher.
3) Slight weapon allocation adjustment among the teams (weapons selections were totally reworked for efficiency and troubleshooting ease). Weapons were also slightly modified for consistency and balance among teams. Specifically, the Dragunov sniper is now a semi-automatic and no longer fires like a machine gun. Although I myself enjoyed using it, it provides an unfair advantage and the gun simply never fired that way in the first place. The TNT has been toned down a bit, but it still packs a punch if you are too close. All weapons were crosschecked to have similar characteristics on ADS interaction, specifically the USMC M40A3's bob when walking, and the sway characterisics of all scoped weapons has a slight movement, but not as dramatic as the stock game. All zoom levels were made consistent on the Steyr stg. 77 AUG.
Weapon counterparts (for those of you who like to modify weapon files)
steyr - gewehr
g3a3 - kar98k
hk ump - mp40
hk mp5 - mp44
hk g36 - fg42
sako trg-22 - scoped kar98k
glock - luger
m4 - m1garand
m14 - bar
m16 - thompson
mac11 - m1 carbine
uzi - 30 cal
usmc m40a3 - springfield
m9 - colt
m4 - bren
m16 - silenced sten
berreta m12 - sten
uzi - 30 cal
remington 700 - enfield
p99 - webley
akm - mosin nagant
ak74 - svt40
sig552 - ppsh
uzi - dp28
dragunov sniper - scoped nagant
tariq .32acp - tt33
rpg 7 - all rocket launchers (bazooka, panzerschrek, panzerfaust)
TNT - satchelcharge
4) Behind Enemy Lines weapons menu is now correct.
Secondary weapon select cannot be used with behind enemy lines
In your config use this line if you normally have secondary weapons options:
set awe_secondary_weapon_bel "none"
5) Search and Destroy secondary weapon select modified to keep secondary weapon when choosing a new primary weapon.
6) New modern uniforms for all teams.
Thanks to whoever did these skins! No documentation with what I used.
7) Russian language voice commands.
FireFly56's UO Voice Mod (v3.5)
*** Commands in Russian ***
Author : Revenge of the nerd
Filenames : Russian language COD mod.pk3 & Russian language CODUO mod.pk3
email: r_punker AT yahoo.com
8) Dragunov Sniper scope.
Dragunov SVD Sniping Rifle Scope.
Credits: Reference materials by - Graphic
Scope mod creator - Krunch
If you have questions/comments regarding this mod, please contact Krunch at email@example.com
9) Player based map rotation.
Player Based Map Rotation Mod
Created by Worm, parcing script re-used from CoDAM
Using the examples below, you can set up the server to rotate maps based upon the number of users in the server. Use these in your config file. If you plan to use this it would be a good idea to NOT use the AWE map voting. Keep your normal map rotation in your config in case there is an error with the player based, it will default to the normal.
//Player based map rotation
set scr_playerbased_map_rotation "1" //(0 = off, 1 = on) When off uses normal sv_maprotation.
set scr_small_rotation_limit "6" //Number of players before your server 'outgrows' the SMALL map rotation.
set scr_med_rotation_limit "12" //Number of players before your server 'outgrows' the MEDIUM map rotation.
set scr_small_rotation "gametype dm map mp_carentan"
set scr_med_rotation "gametype dm map mp_arnhem"
set scr_large_rotation "gametype dm map mp_foy"
10) There is a button "Silence!" in the lower left hand corner of the main menu which will turn off any main menu music.
11) Customizable file templates (optional).
======\ THIS FILE SHOULD BE UNPACKED, MODIFIED, AND REPACKED BY THE SERVER ADMIN FOR THE FULL USE OF ITS FEATURES
======/ MAKE SURE IF IT IS RENAMED THAT IT LOADS AFTER THE 'w_ZoXo_vXr_client.pk3' CLIENT FILE (CoD loads files alphabetically)
!!!! This portion of the mod is entirely optional. If you choose not to use it, the rest will function as intended. !!!!
Optional sounds and custom graphics are now contained within their own file, making it easier if you want changes, players would only have to download the new graphics and sounds, and not the complete mod. This mod comes with graphics created by me, but I wanted to give those who would like the option to change these features (periodically if desired).
Tip of the Day #2: Always create new files with the exact same specs and names as the ones contained.
Instructions are included when you unpack the file to modify its contents.
12) Knife/Smoke Grenade LATE ADDITION - Thanks!!
Please enjoy, this Knife mod was Made by Jake and Agent.HighNoon.
This mod will place a throwing Knife into the smokegrenade slot and allow you to select either as the knife or the smoke grenade.
Just place it in your UO folder or mod folder.
Credit to the Guys at GFM mod for the actual knife xmodel and all who had a hand in the making of the mod.
Thanks for downloading!!
|ZoXo Custom Mod (vX, Revised) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 03-12-2007 at 18:11
Joined: September 26th, 2006
|Im confused............ 30cal UZI..............WTF |
you cant getaway with naming the 30cal an Uzi, or what ever you did....
Joined: September 26th, 2006
|Or did you actually make an uzi? |
Joined: September 26th, 2006
|Still confused, more simple facts and info needed |
Joined: March 5th, 2006
|Weapon counterparts, meaning instead of changing all of the scripting in the game, I used the weapon names and just substituted the modern weapons for them. Beats the hell out of rewriting pages of code, wouldn't you say? I provide the list so that people who like to change weapons settings will go to the file of the weapon they want to change instead of having to guess. |
Joined: November 12th, 2006
|I downloaded the Zoxo mod but now i cant get on all the maps on my favorite server. How do i delete the mod for good cause ive tried uninstalling the game |
(note: i uninstalled it then immideintly reinstalled it)
PS- I use a Mac
Joined: January 8th, 2007
|Should simply be a matter of removing the folder named zoxo (or whatever the server that installed it renamed it to) from your Crogram FilesCall of Duty Game of the Year Edition folder or mac equivalent |
Joined: November 21st, 2005
|how do i get the knife part of the mod to work do i have to add somethings to the config to make it work. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!