The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 10-28-2008 at 17:02
Joined: June 30th, 2008
|lol a bunch of drunk teddys |
Joined: May 27th, 2006
|Funny. heavily photoshopped lol 7/10 |
|Angrybob (Staff) |
From: (Hell, Florida)
Joined: May 2nd, 2007
|Nice!!! So now we have a drunk, Russian born, presidential candidate who is ready to enlist to fight the Germans in a war that ended 63 years ago. That idea made me laugh... a lot. 10/10! |
BTW: Just wondering, is Cpt. Price his VP pick? And is MacGregor going to be Teddy's spokesman? (I can see it now: Newsman: "So, what is President elect Teddy's plan for ending the war in Iraq?" MacGregor: "Shut the h*** up, the plan is to kill more of the bloody enemies, what in the bloody h*** do you think?!" Newsman: "What about his plan for the economy?" MacGregor: "Put all of Bill Gates' bloody money into his personal safe, and give away all the jobs in America's upper class to other responsible teddys like himself. He has also decided that he doesn't like you, so your job goes to his buddy, Commissar Letlev, who will more accurately report the news the way teddy wants it. Now go away!"
Joined: July 22nd, 2008
|aldfkja;dlfk how many more times are we gonna have these teddy pics |
either way, 10/10
Joined: November 23rd, 2007
|So awesome that my eyes popped out of my head, fell into the stove, and became a freaky sort of popcorn. It tasted like chocolat. |
Joined: October 8th, 2007
|your not gonna give up with this teddy are you? lol 10/10 |
Joined: November 12th, 2007
|lol 10/10! But we have to many teddys and Letelevs in the PotDs! |
And wich map is this?
Joined: June 30th, 2006
|I WANT MORE TEDDY PICS! |
Joined: August 22nd, 2007
|Ah good ol' teddy, |
Like what #7 said, which map is that? Is it SP?
Joined: October 14th, 2007
| - Only one cow is harmed in the making of this POTD - |
Joined: May 28th, 2005
|Teddy's a pimp, 8/10 |
From: (Nova York)
Joined: September 15th, 2008
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!