The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-18-2009 at 19:11
Joined: February 18th, 2008
|Worst picture I've seen in a while, 1/10 |
From: (Rescaldina (Milano))
Joined: November 12th, 2006
|bleaah, this is stupid |
Joined: October 20th, 2007
|crappy PodT again or..? |
Joined: February 5th, 2007
|tis *****e. |
Joined: January 29th, 2009
|what's this supposed to be?? |
oh boy, another cr@p potd week
Joined: September 6th, 2007
|I think it's about time to have another Worst POTD week. haha |
Joined: February 21st, 2006
|...waaaaaait a minute... |
is this worst POTW week? *heh. *i'm not amused, nor twirling in my chair. *ick, ack & Bleh` - making Krusty the Clown face about the Fox network -
0 - 1/328th of a point.
Joined: February 10th, 2008
|you guys are gonna love my pic when it gets here |
Joined: April 11th, 2009
|Best pictuer ive ever seen in my life 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 |
00000000000000000000 out of 10
Joined: April 30th, 2006
|This picture is making me mad. It's not even great in anyway. Look at his outfit, it has an iron cross. His hands are upside down. The backround is even a real photo. He looks white not arabic. For me this pic gets |
a .1/10 yeah, point 1
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|This is the worst PotD I've ever seen. It's even worse than the majority of the CPotD PotDs. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!