The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 16 | Last comment: 12-13-2007 at 09:22
Joined: November 24th, 2003
|i realize that these screwed up death PotDs have been posted very often, but this one had a funny caption. |
Joined: October 30th, 2004
|lmao, this one made me laugh abit XD That gewehr is awesome |
Joined: December 14th, 2003
|poor russian |
Joined: March 19th, 2005
|Don't blame it on the parachute, blame it on gravity. It always manages to weasel its way out of the blame, well not this time. It deserves a proper pasting. |
From: (Gold Coast)
Joined: January 15th, 2006
|HAHA, funniest picture in ages, if you think we've been getting dodgy PotD u should see Battlefront files |
Joined: September 18th, 2005
| hope the pic gets the 10.0!!! |
Joined: July 7th, 2005
|funny pic 9/10 after playin cod2 so much, coduo looks cheesy as far as graphics go. |
Joined: January 6th, 2006
|lol, that looks funny, no i guess they don't make parachutes like they used to |
Joined: December 13th, 2005
|lol this ones good 9/10 |
Joined: January 5th, 2005
|lol I like this one. I read somewhere that russian paratroopers had to scoot to the side of the wing, while the plane is flying, and then slide off the wing- we could blame this poor lad's death on that. |
Joined: May 1st, 2005
|pffft its not the parachutes fault or gravity's fault. its the ground's fault. the parachute didn't kill him, gravity didn't kill him, him hitting the ground killed him!!! |
Joined: March 19th, 2005
|#12 u are totally right the ground killed him i think we should...um idk do something...uh yeah |
Joined: November 15th, 2005
|heck you dont need to do anything, the ground already buried him. |
Joined: January 9th, 2006
|Funny, you'd think that because the russians were the very first to use paratroopers, they'd make their friggin parachutes right. |
Joined: December 13th, 2007
|hahahaahha very nice 1 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!