The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 05-12-2006 at 03:13
Joined: April 18th, 2005
Joined: January 5th, 2006
|i could pull a better potd out of my... |
Joined: February 21st, 2006
|C'mon PPL!! Lately the potd section has been one of those things that either could or should be liquidated, kinda like Enron. That sed, are we running out of creativety here? Would'nt mind seeing some worthwhile cr*p, instead of the usual cr*p. *Just my 2 cents.* (and due to inflation, that has been cut back to a penny) |
From: (Detroit, Michigan)
Joined: February 19th, 2006
|gave me a good laugh 7/10 |
Joined: December 29th, 2004
|I like the Position of his right hand. |
Joined: February 6th, 2006
|Undoubtedly the most Headstrong POTD yet. |
Joined: February 14th, 2006
|Have to admit that #3 is better than the POTD. Well done that man/woman |
Joined: September 17th, 2003
|For those of you who don't like it: sorry, I was in a hurry and really didn't have time to look through 'em all. |
@ 82nd_Airborne: Please, stop sending in that crappy Michael Jackson picture. It won't ever get posted, it's pure crap, not even worthy of a hobo's toilet.
Joined: March 9th, 2006
|lmao...and for the picture 7/10 |
Joined: June 16th, 2005
|10/10 cause coduo was a game that required skill, i miss that |
Joined: March 19th, 2005
|lol michal jackson pic.....i kinda wanna see that....well this pic idk its just idk idk idk so ill just give it 8/10 |
From: (Corner Brook, NL)
Joined: March 1st, 2005
|lol. pretty good. looks more like that magic trick of balancing someone on a broom. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!