The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Call of Duty Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 04-26-2007 at 14:09
Joined: October 20th, 2005
|Looks like it already came... somebody's behind the 8-ball. |
6-10 cuz it's not too bad,
Joined: January 20th, 2007
|Ummm....what's the point. It's neither funny nor that good. 5/10 for trying, but nothing gives the "spark". |
Joined: April 24th, 2007
|Not too good. I'd give it a 6/10 because it reminds me of "The Matrix". |
And because it looks painful.
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|Nothing special about this pic here. It's not funny, it's not a nice bit of in-game photography, and the comment doesn't quite make sense. |
Joined: April 7th, 2007
|my god this got potd?!?! <throws self down well for bieng related to picture> wish the sucky pictures of mine werent made potds... |
Joined: June 16th, 2005
then why did you submit it?
Joined: November 24th, 2003
|^ lol beat me to that question... |
Joined: January 24th, 2007
bad , not good m8
Joined: April 26th, 2007
|Sorry but this POTD is not that good but is a little funny because of the dude in mid-air...Good Timing! |
Joined: March 22nd, 2007
|This would be funnier if it wasn't slightly related to the other Potd - the one with the tracer. |
Joined: July 3rd, 2006
|please kill me 10/10 oops wrong button hehe |
From: (New Mexico)
Joined: October 1st, 2006
| It's bad. And what makes it worse. Is that the author of it don't even like it. Sways for the public he does. 4 - 10 |
Joined: April 26th, 2007
|not bad, just not hillarious |
Joined: February 21st, 2006
| Decent screen-grab, but that's about all. It's just Vanilla. (PLAIN) - and even the author sed so! *sorta/kinda *heh |
Been checking back after 'bout, ooooo 18 hours or so ta see if this POTD has been changed. Nuthin yet.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!